Friday, July 25, 2008

:*:Fucking Shits:*:

Alrite.
That’s for today- Friday.
Im really sick badly.
Feeling dizzy yet exhausted.
Guess never get enough sleeps and I need more RO water,perhaps.
Im really getting pissed off for what she said to my dad’s friend
Alrite,straight to the point.
Since she wont be reading my blog!
The person I was actually talking is my aunt.
No offence aunt.
I do hate you a lot!
Can you please get your fuckingmouthshut!
I know you were not satisfied with what I ve did!
Definitely , u’re just JEALOUS!
Everything happened just because of jealousy!
U ve got what you wanted.
And please stop all the rumours alright.
Im not as useless as wat u ve said to those aunties alright!
Work result proven.
Im not purposely saying this just to show how smart I am!
Because im not.
But my result wasn’t that bad!
This is the truth!
U gotta accept it.
Yea,im better than her!
Your just don’t willing to confront the unpleasant truth!
Im realy getting fuckingmoody because of this!
I never even sound a single shits when u were spreading rumours bout me.
Because I know once I sound,
It will gonna be a disaster.
It’s chicken way to handle it!
So I try to avoid talking so much.
Just get yourfuckingmouthshut or else i bet it will really gonna be a disaster!
Once again you did tat to me,GET A LIFE.
YOU KNOW ME WELL!
As you can see Im really not in a moody today
Fuckingtatcibai la!
Im sorry , I don’t mean to be rude.
I treat her nicely she wouldn’t know!
That’s all for today.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home