Tuesday, June 17, 2008

.: i noe who noes me, who doesn't :.

My frens assumed that I am stubborn n being so small gas…
Bt they do nt noe there’s a story behind it…
Some more I belif there’s no point 4 me 2 explain…
since I am too lazy n too tired 2 do so…
as I;m nt goin 2 explain it 2 only ONE but to MILLIONS of ppls…
Bt I’m actually Kinda curious about wats ur feelin when ppl seems 2 create rumors bout cha..
Telling d not true yet crapz in front of ppls…
Dun tells me tat u dun k at all…
tis is natural reaction
so i'm nt tat stubborn as u think
who wanna kept thinking all those silly things
no ones DO
n I;m nt tat foolish 2 belif wateva ppl said ANYMORE…

As I ady act ntg happen since we’re jus FREN….
woopz! Wrong, wrong, wrong……
nt reaching d lvl of fren yet .. we’re juz those “HI-BYE” fren only …
Bt 4 wat u wanna keep gossiping bout me !!!!
if ur really tat “so-good” fren
U wun be in d most black-listed in CS geng…
Even till now… *proud of it babe*
Obviously all of us dislike tis bastard, bt now… all turns into hypocrites…
Or shud I said, they are hypocrites
Jus tat I neva realized altho some1 had warned me…
Well, yeah.. I’m jus being so c2pid again…
Hooray ~~ I’m truly deeply hurt by u guyz…
Yeapz, u all success ady !! Hooray~~~
Too bad, I’m ain’t nt respect 2 hypocrites ^_^
So dun feel proud of it, k
Anyhow, I’m nt gotta mess u up….
Bt jus KEEP UR MOUTH SHUT BIATCH !!
when u guyz told me tat Yum-cha wif tat biatch
n start gossiping bout me = socializing… *funny*
Altho u feels so frustrated n annoyed when she non-stop gossiping bout me…
There’s no one chud force u from doin sth u wouldn’t like 2 do…
Disappointed bout u guyz !!
5 yrs frens, ended up juz like tat………………………………
Dun worry, no more tears……………………………
I’m awake………………………….

U shud noe urself well……….
I;m nt goin 2 act like how u did 2 me………
feel pity 4 u……….
Surround by those untrue friends……………
Altho I;m nt as many frenz as u……………..
bt i;m happie wif my life rite now…........ *mada mada mada*

Ive made my grandiloquent wrap up. im a little hurt, yea,
but u’re too insignificant to make me promise to NOT TO COMPLAIN.
But a little favor that I’ll do, is that I will never whine another word to u ever again,
even when u act like as if u REALLY CARE or whatever shit that seemed LIKE U CARE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home