Tuesday, June 17, 2008

:*: Friend :*:

Friend !
Is some1 tat I treat sincerely,
But u treat me like an idiot !!
Friends !
Is some1 who I lend my hand while ur in trouble,
But u took tis as advantage to hurt me !!
Friends !
Is some1 I trust ,
But u betray me like nobody’s business !!

[S] [O]

Stop !
Treating me like an idiot !
Stop !
Calling to do something last min !
Stop !
Using me to win back ur frenz !
Stop !
Taking advantage on me !
Stop !
Checking and eyeing on me !
Stop !
Backstab me !
Stop !
Hurting me !
Stop !
Telling all those c2pid lies to me !
Stop !
Taking me as a joke !
Stop !
Teasing me like nobody !

Jus stop all of ur plan by chasing every frenz away from me..
I’m jus a simple person..
Jus let me go …
I’m tired..
Pls, jus let me go …

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home